ANNOUNCEMENTS: *New Class* Tell your friends! We will offer a new class for people 50+ called CrossFit Catalyst starting April 20th.
- Mondays and Wednesdays 11am-12pm.
- $49/month for first 5 people to sign up.
- Focus on stability and balance, flexibility and mobility, and strength while maintaining the CrossFit fundamentals of constantly varied, high-intensity, functional movements.
- Each class will include a warm-up, WOD and a cool down.
- As always, scaled and accessible for any fitness level.
1a) Back Squat: 3x5@5 lbs. heavier than the previous week. Perform 2-3 warm up sets of 3-5 reps, starting around 60% of what your working weight will be. REST 60-90 secs.
1b) Strict Press: firstname.lastname@example.org lbs. heavier than the previous week. Perform 2-3 warm up sets of 3-5 reps around 60% of what your working weight will be. REST 60-90 secs.
* This strength program is easy to jump into if you’re new, or jump back into if you’ve been gone. Find your 5 RM for the lifts. Your next session, perform 3x5@ 90% of your 5 RM. The following sessions, try to get 3x5@:
- 5 lbs. heavier for BS and FS squats
- 2.5 lbs. heavier for strict and bench presses
- For deadlift, simply work up to a 5 RM every session, with the goal being 5-10 lbs. heavier than your previous 5 RM
5 rounds for time of:
Run 350 meters
Lunge 50 meters
*Run to the 400 m Mark on the way back at 100 m Mark start Lunging