- Yoga class Friday at 7:15. Please bring your own mat. Remember, Friday Yoga is a free class included in your monthly membership!
- Month of May there is no CrossFit Kid sign up fee!
- May 9th, 2015 at 1:00 sign up for KettleBell class.
1a) Front Squat: 3x5@5 lbs. heavier than the previous week. Perform 2-4 warm up sets of 3-5 reps starting around 60% of what your working weight will be. REST 60 secs then 1b.
1b) Bench Press: email@example.com lbs. heavier than the previous week. Perform 2-4 warm up sets of 3-5 reps starting around 60% of what your working weight will be. Rest 60 secs then 1a.
2) Back Squat Super Slow: 10 seconds down \ 10 seconds up /. Pick a weight you can get 4-7 reps, target is 6 for 2:00 minutes before failure. If you’ve done this before add 5 lbs. to the last time. Don’t completely lockout at the top or bottom out at the bottom. Keep constant tension on the quads. Use a coach and face the clock.
* This strength program is easy to jump into if you’re new, or jump back into if you’ve been gone. Find your 5 RM for the lifts. Your next session, perform 3x5@ 90% of your 5 RM. The following sessions, try to get 3x5@:
- 5 lbs. heavier for BS and FS squats
- 2.5 lbs. heavier for strict and bench presses
CrossFit Mountain - Bike
5 Muscle Ups
10 Turkish Get-Ups (53/35, 5 each side)
50m Overhead Walking Lunge (45/35)