We have Kid care for the spring break only 9-11am today, Thursday the 2nd of April, and Friday the 3rd.
Yoga class Friday at 7:15. Please bring your own mat. Remember, Friday Yoga is a free class included in your monthly membership!
FRIENDLY REMINDER: CrossFit Kids on Tue/Thur at 4:30pm, so if you plan on attending the 3:30 WOD it’s really important to be on time and work efficiently so we have the floor cleared by 4:30. If you plan on coming to the 5:15 WOD, please wait outside until the 4:30 Kids class finishes.
1a) Front Squat: 3x5@5 lbs. heavier than the previous week. Perform 2-4 warm up sets of 3-5 reps around 60% of what your working weight will be. REST 60 secs.
1b) Bench Press: firstname.lastname@example.org lbs. heavier than the previous week. Perform 2-4 warm up sets of 3-5 reps around 60% of what your working weight will be. Rest 60-90 secs.
2) Back Squat Super Slow: 10 seconds down \ 10 seconds up /. Pick a weight you can get 4-7 reps, target is 6 for 2:00 minutes before failure. If you’ve done this before add 5lbs. to the last time. Don’t completely lockout at the top or bottom out at the bottom. Keep constant tension on the quads. Use a coach and face the clock.
* This strength program is easy to jump into if you’re new, or jump back into if you’ve been gone. Find your 5 RM for the lifts. Your next session, perform 3x5@ 90% of your 5 RM. The following sessions, try to get 3x5@:
- 5 lbs. heavier for BS and FS squats
- 2.5 lbs. heavier for strict and bench presses
- For deadlift, simply work up to a 5 RM every session, with the goal being 5-10 lbs. heavier than your previous 5 RM
CrossFit Mountain - Bike
12 min. AMRAP
8 Clapping Pushups
12 Box Step Ups / Step Downs (53-24"/35-20")
30 Hammer Swings