Yoga class Friday at 7:15. Please bring your own mat. Remember, Friday Yoga is a free class included in your monthly membership!
CrossFit Kids on Tue/Thur at 4:30pm, so if you plan on attending the 3:30 WOD it’s really important to be on time and work efficiently so we have the floor cleared by 4:30. If you plan on coming to the 5:15 WOD, please wait outside until the 4:30 Kids class finishes.
1a) Front Squat: 3x5@5 lbs. heavier than the previous week. Perform 2-4 warm up sets of 3-5 reps starting around 60% of what your working weight will be. REST 60 secs then 1b.
1b) Bench Press: email@example.com lbs. heavier than the previous week. Perform 2-4 warm up sets of 3-5 reps starting around 60% of what your working weight will be. Rest 60 secs then 1a.
2) Back Squat Super Slow: 10 seconds down \ 10 seconds up /. Pick a weight you can get 4-7 reps, target is 6 for 2:00 minutes before failure. If you’ve done this before add 5 lbs. to the last time. Don’t completely lockout at the top or bottom out at the bottom. Keep constant tension on the quads. Use a coach and face the clock.
* This strength program is easy to jump into if you’re new, or jump back into if you’ve been gone. Find your 5 RM for the lifts. Your next session, perform 3x5@ 90% of your 5 RM. The following sessions, try to get 3x5@:
- 5 lbs. heavier for BS and FS squats
- 2.5 lbs. heavier for strict and bench presses
- For deadlift, simply work up to a 5 RM every session, with the goal being 5-10 lbs. heavier than your previous 5 RM
CrossFit Mountain - Bike
12 AMRAP - 5 Burpees every 2 minutes starting at minute 2.
20 KB (53/35)
10 Pistols alternating