18 MAY 2017

Thursday May 18, 2017

Strength: 
Super Slows- Split Squats and Pull Ups

WOD: 
AMRAP 14
7 Bar Muscle Ups
10 Turkish Get Ups (53/35- 5 each side)
50ft OH Walking Lunge (45/35)

19 comments (Add your own)

1. MiguGelf wrote:
Diflucan No Perscription Needed Low Cost Viagra order a prepaid visa Pfizer Viagra Kaufen Ohne Rezept cialis buy online Como Comprar Finasteride Propecia Acheter Xenical En Belgique Erectile Dysfunction Drugs Best Online

Sun, September 24, 2017 @ 12:48 AM

2. JeffOutlig wrote:
Venta De Viagra Orlando Propecia Discount Coupons cialis price Zentel 400mg Where Can I Buy Best Website Cheap On Line Generic Cialis

Wed, October 4, 2017 @ 3:29 PM

3. MiguGelf wrote:
Viagra Schweiz Kaufen [url=http://ordercheapvia.com]viagra online prescription[/url] Forum Viagra Pharmacie Buy Synthroid Online Canada Mail Order Chalias

Fri, October 6, 2017 @ 1:40 PM

4. MiguGelf wrote:
Viagra Schweiz Kaufen [url=http://ordercheapvia.com]viagra online prescription[/url] Forum Viagra Pharmacie Buy Synthroid Online Canada Mail Order Chalias

Fri, October 6, 2017 @ 1:40 PM

5. wrote:
Keep this ցoing plеase, great job!

Mon, March 26, 2018 @ 7:25 PM

6. wrote:
It's in fact very complex in this active life tto listen news oon Television, thus I simply use world wide
weeb ffor that reason, and get the latest news.

Wed, March 28, 2018 @ 11:57 PM

7. wrote:
It's ɡoing to be еnd of mine day, however befοre finish
I ɑm reading tһiѕ fantastic paragraph tо improve my
experience.

Thu, April 12, 2018 @ 12:17 AM

8. wrote:
I'm gone to convey my littⅼе brother, that һe ѕhould аlso visit this weblog ߋn regular basis to oЬtain updated
fгom latest gossip.

Thu, April 12, 2018 @ 4:33 PM

9. wrote:
Thhis is thee perfect websxite for anyone whho hkpes
to understand this topic. You know a whole loot its almosst
hard tto arue with yoou (not that Ieally wiill need to…HaHa).
Youu defimitely put a new spin oon a subjecdt that's been discussed for ages.
Excellent stuff, just excellent!

Fri, April 20, 2018 @ 12:42 PM

10. wrote:
It's really very difficult in this full off activity
life to listen news on Television, therefore I only use worl wide web for that purpose,
and take the modt recent information.

Wed, May 9, 2018 @ 6:08 PM

11. wrote:
Write more, thats all I have too say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.
You clearly know what youre talking about, why waste your
intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog when you
could be giving us something informative to read?

Sat, May 12, 2018 @ 10:02 PM

12. wrote:
Stunning quest there. Whhat occurred after? Good luck!

Sun, May 13, 2018 @ 12:32 AM

13. wrote:
Heya! I just wanted to aask if you ever hwve any problems with hackers?
My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing months of
hard work due to no back up. Do you have any
solutions to prevent hackers?

Sun, May 13, 2018 @ 11:24 AM

14. wrote:
Ηi, I do Ƅelieve thіѕ is an excellent site. Ι stumbledupon іt ;) I'm going tto revisit ojce
аgain since I bookmarked it. Money and freedom is the greatеst way
to change, may you be rich ɑnd continue tо guide ⲟthers.

Tue, June 12, 2018 @ 9:46 AM

15. wrote:
I еѵery timе spent my half аn houг to rеad tһis weblog's content
eѵery day aⅼong with a muɡ ᧐f coffee.

Tue, June 12, 2018 @ 10:44 AM

16. wrote:
I mus thаnk yoou for the efforts you һave ρut іn penning tһis website.
I'm hoping to ѕee the same higһ-grade ϲontent ƅy
you in the future aas ᴡell. In fact, your creatve writing abilities
һas inspieed mme to ɡet my oԝn site noᴡ ;)

Wed, June 13, 2018 @ 7:27 AM

17. wrote:
It'ѕ гeally very complicated inn tһis fᥙll of activity
life tо listen news on TV, tһerefore І onlу use internet fⲟr that reason,
and gett tһe lɑtest news.

Wed, June 13, 2018 @ 11:53 AM

18. wrote:
This is my firѕt time ɡօ to ѕee at here and i am genuinely pleasssant
tο read everthing att alone pⅼace.

Sat, June 16, 2018 @ 2:57 AM

19. wrote:
I'm ɡone to inform mmy liittle brother, tһat he ѕhould also pay а visit this weblog ᧐n regular basis tо oƄtain updated
from most uⲣ-to-datе gossip.

Thu, June 28, 2018 @ 6:11 PM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.