Yoga class Friday at 7:15. Please bring your own mat. Remember, Friday Yoga is a free class included in your monthly membership!”
DID YOU KNOW…
You don’t have to pay full price for your next month’s membership? Just tell your friends (and enemies!) about us. If they sign up for one of our monthly memberships, you’ll get 50% off your next month’s membership dues! Use this referral discount unlimited times!
1a) Front Squat: 3x5@5 lbs. heavier than the previous week. Perform 2-4 warm up sets of 3-5 reps around 60% of what your working weight will be. REST 60 secs.
1b) Bench Press: firstname.lastname@example.org lbs. heavier than the previous week. Perform 2-4 warm up sets of 3-5 reps around 60% of what your working weight will be. Rest 60-90 secs.
2) Back Squat Super Slow: 10 seconds down \ 10 seconds up /. Pick a weight you can get 4-7 reps, target is 6 for 2:00 minutes before failure. If you’ve done this before add 5lbs. to the last time. Don’t completely lockout at the top or bottom out at the bottom. Keep constant tension on the quads. Use a coach and face the clock.
* This strength program is easy to jump into if you’re new, or jump back into if you’ve been gone. Find your 5 RM for the lifts. Your next session, perform 3x5@ 90% of your 5 RM. The following sessions, try to get 3x5@:
- 5 lbs. heavier for BS and FS squats
- 2.5 lbs. heavier for strict and bench presses
- For deadlift, simply work up to a 5 RM every session, with the goal being 5-10 lbs. heavier than your previous 5 RM
CrossFit Mountain - Bike - AKA Bye Bye Legs
10 Minute AMRAP
20 Bulgarian Split Squats (10 each side)
200 Meter Med Ball Run (20/14)