We think you're awesome. Do you think we're awesome? Perhaps even the best CrossFit box in the Northwest? Then vote for us here!
CrossFit Kids on Tue/Thur at 4:30pm, so if you plan on attending the 3:30 WOD it’s really important to be on time and work efficiently so we have the floor cleared by 4:30. If you plan on coming to the 5:15 WOD, please wait outside until the 4:30 Kids class finishes.
1) Deadlift 5 RM with goal of getting a 5 RM 5-10lbs. heavier than your previous 5 RM. Start around 60% of your goal 5 RM for the day, performing 5 reps per set, adding weight each set. These are DOUBLE OVERHAND GRIP. No mixed or hook grip in an effort to improve grip strength. If after you would like to continue to max out your switch grip (after you've totally maxed out your DOUBLE OVERHAND GRIP) then by all means do so. ONLY after maxing your DOUBLE OVERHAND GRIP!
2) 3xME Strict Chest to Bar Pull Ups. Palms face away from face. Scale to chin-over-bar strict pull up, negatives or barbell pull ups. No bands!
* This strength program is easy to jump into if you’re new, or jump back into if you’ve been gone. Find your 5 RM for the lifts. Your next session, perform 3x5@ 90% of your 5 RM. The following sessions, try to get 3x5@:
- 5 lbs. heavier for BS and FS squats
- 2.5 lbs. heavier for strict and bench presses
- For deadlift, simply work up to a 5 RM every session, with the goal being 5-10 lbs. heavier than your previous 5 RM
Fight Gone Bad
Three rounds of:
Wall-ball, 20 pound ball, 10 ft target (Reps)
Sumo deadlift high-pull, 75 pounds (Reps)
Box Jump, 20" box (Reps)
Push-press, 75 pounds (Reps)
1 min rest
In this workout you move from each of five stations after a minute.The clock does not reset or stop between exercises. This is a five-minute round from which a one-minute break is allowed before repeating. On call of "rotate", the athletes must move to next station immediately for best score. One point is given for each rep, except on the rower where each calorie is one point.